Where to Find Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day & Zak Bagans


I have to say, I've always been a fan of Ghost Adventures ever since season 1. They're funny, compassionate, respectful and all around great guys.
When I found out that Zak Bagans was writing a book, I was overjoyed. A combination of my love for books and Zak Bagans was perfect.
One of my wonderful step-daughters gave me Dark World for my 30th birthday (it was on the 7th, recently, I know), & i ripped into that book like it was nobody's business lol. I could not put it down (well, except for when I couldn't see anything lol).
Here it is, near valentine's day, have Dark World in my hand, conversation hearts near me, reading & getting a sugar high at the same time.
The thing I love about Dark World, is that he stays true to the haunting's they have encountered. He describes the site, he tells us how he felt, what he touched, what he saw, the questions he asked himself, etc. He goes on to tell us about what we haven't seen on the show, because they could only fit so much evidence in a 1 hour show.
He goes on to explain the debunking, the different kinds of spirits, different kinds of equipment, and shows the skeptics what can be done to get the reality out there: THERE ARE GHOSTS!!!
It's a special book to me, something I will always treasure (being a fan of Ghost Adventures, and it being a present).
Now, I know a lot of you out there are saying, "of course she's going to rave about his book, she a HUGE fan." That's not the case, the book is personal to him and the fans. It's true, it's passionate, it's addicting, it's one of a kind.
So here is what I have to say:
If you are a fan . . . get it
If you are a believer . . . get it
If you are a skeptic . . . GET IT
So, make sure you catch Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel Fridays & Saturday nights.
Follow Zak, Aaron, Nick and Ghost Adventures on Twitter.
"Like" their facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment