Where to Find Me

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something New

Ok, so I want to try something different. For the past few weeks, I've been posting books that I own, cuz I absolutely love them lol.
And I'm not even done.
But, I want to bring in my readers to this posting.
Answer these questions:
What genre do you prefer? (paranormal, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, erotica, myster, etc)
What author is your absolute favorite? Why?
What series is your favorite? Why?
What book do you recommend? Why?
And here is another question a friend and I get into debates about lol: Do you like books in 1st or 3rd person?

Answer all these questions and give me ur name, and I will post on here, as a reader of the week or the month!!!

There are couple ways of doing so . . .
email: lhomfeld@gmail.com
facebook: "my book blog" site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Book-Blog/154239747967601?sk=wall
don't forget to "like" the page

Good readings to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment