Where to Find Me

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What Have I Been Doing?

So, what have I been doing? A lot
As many of you know, I am a mother, a wife and a student, so I'm pretty much booked (lol, get it?). Between homework, getting my little one ready for kindergarten (doctor's appointments, dentist visits, teaching her material to get her ready, etc), and being a wife of a band member/creator lol (he has LOTS of meetings). Sometimes I feel like a chicken with my head cut-off lol.
My homework sometimes gives me a headache lol learning about insurance, where did evolve, why some insurances do this and that, what government covers and what they don't, blah blah blah lol. That's how it looks when I read it BLAH BLAH BLAH
Anyways, between running errands, going to shows, taking care of the family and doing homework, I am also reading three, count the THREE books lol.
Darkfever, Karen Marie Moning
A Stroke of Midnight, Laurell K Hamilton
Pleasure Unbound, Larissa Ione
I am also currently without a Facebook. It was brought to my attention that it ruins lives and I believe it after dealing with it for the past 6 months.
I have other ways to get ahold of if wanting notification of my blogs . . . subscribe and it will be automatically sent to your email, my twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/miss_lovlylacey
which, please feel free to follow anytime, and I got my email if you would like to contact me: lhomfeld@gmail.com
I am currently trying to figure out how to add those tabs at the top of my blog, so if any of you is curious on what I do on a daily basis when I don't have time to read, it is reachable (is that even a word?)
Anyways, I am sorry for the delays in posting, but as you can see I have been a very busy woman lol

No comments:

Post a Comment