Where to Find Me

Friday, April 22, 2011

Karen Marie Moning

So, as I was waiting for my step-daughter to get out of class (I sat in the car the whole 2 hours waiting lol), I decided to bring my book Darkfever. Which, I am happy to finally announce, I'm done lol.
It was a good book and can't wait to read more of the series.
Basically, I started out with this young woman Mac Lane, finds out her older sister Alina was murdered in Dublin, Ireland, while she was there for school
Well, Mac left the states to go to Dublin to avenge her sisters murder. Throughout her first few days, she meets this guy Jerrico Barrons, who owns a book store. And come to find out Barron (whom she called), knows that Mac can see the fae in there real form (aka, can see through the glamour). So he uses her to find this book, I forgot what it's called lol, anyways, he has the same power as Mac
I'm not giving away too much detail, cuz a lot happens, I want everyone to find out on their own lol.
But they steal, they meet other fae that has powers and uses their glamour on their victims to kill them, yada yada yada lol
I found this book really emotional because it is a character finding her sisters killer, and emotions running a muk and secrets revealed
Do I recommend? Totally

Here's her website to get to know the author:
http://www.karenmoning.com/kmm/index.php
http://www.facebook.com/KarenMarieMoningfan
https://twitter.com/#!/KarenMMoning

And here's the other books in her series if you are interested:
Darkfever (read)
Bloodfever
Faefever
Dreamfever
Shadowfever

Good readings to you all, and have a Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment