Where to Find Me

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Here we go . . .

So, here it is, Tuesday. What have I done in the reading? Not much lol . . . if you follow http://lacey-lacey-mybookblog.blogspot.com/ you will know what I mean lol.
But, I have been sneaking in some reading whenever I can, like right now I'm reading Karen Marie Moning's Darkfever, which is the 1st in the fever series. Right now, I'm at the point where Mackayla and Jerricho go to this boxer's house (I don't remember the name, the book is in the hallway on the floor where I left it lol), but I'm jumping ahead.
I picked up where I left off where Mackayla is pretty much demolishing her sister's apartment in Ireland to find this journal, which in the hopes of Mackayla, will unveil the person who murdered her. And then on her way back to the book store (which Jerricho owns and resides), she runs into this fae who claims he's a prince, and his power is obviously sex. And while she's having this conversation with him, her shirt is always going up, lol, and she's always having to pull it down, and at one point all of her clothes came off hahaha. Anyways, she finds out the queen of the Seelie wants this book that Jerricho is also looking for and is part of the clue that Mackayla's sister has reveiled to her.
I know, it doesn't seem like that there was that much reading, but there was, and I'm hoping to put in some more, but first must clean house, and do my yoga.
If you follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/miss_lovlylacey, you will get automatic updates, and just some out of the blue trivia and get a #FF for newcomers, and follow my blog mentioned above to get an insight of what I've been doing during the week lol
Everyone enjoy your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment