Where to Find Me

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#100blogfest

So this is the deal yeah. I am about seven years old and going to a new school for the first time. At the break or play-time, whichever you used to call it, the boys went into one playground and girls into another. Just as a side point, although it was years before my time, the school had an air raid bunker in the playground (although it had a locked door so we never went in there).
So anyway back to the story. In the playground was a really filthy toiler. If it was in this modern era it would be condemned. Well on my first day or so, I went to the toilet and saw this boy. I was in shock. I ran back into the playground to double check and there he was again. How could this be?
Again I went back into the toilet to find he was still in there. It was almost like an episode of Dr. Who or Star Trek where he kept getting beamed from one spot to the other. So I went to this kid in the toilets mumbling my disbelief at what was happening.
He must have thought I was some lunatic. But after he didn't respond to my garbled conversations, I dragged him into the yard to prove my theory. And low and behold I was right - there were two of him. They must have thought I was some weird nutter when in fact I had never seen twins before.
These blogs are all about fun and sharing. Thank you for reading '#100blogfest' blog. Please follow this link to find the next blog in the series: http://martinkingauthor.com/blog/7094550076

No comments:

Post a Comment