Where to Find Me

Friday, August 5, 2011

Me & My Ghoulfriends


After I read "How To Date A Werewolf" I was immediately attracted to her books. And Rose Pressey did it again in "Me & My Ghouldfriends"
Larue is the main character, who is the owner of Book Nook a little bookstore she bought from her grandparents in Magnolia Kentucky. She sees & talks to the dead.
Larue is constantly followed by none other Mr President Abe Lincoln. LOL I know right?
Anyways, Larue meets new hunky coffee guy Callahan who is the owner of Full Cup , which is the new coffee shop of course right next door to Book Nook.
She then realizes she has competition, Bitch across the street Brianna wh
o thinks Linkshe can have any man.
She goes on a few dates with Callahan, and knowing he has the hots for her as well, notices something is not right.
He stopped talking to her, his eyes are different, and finds out he has been with Brianna.
Larue and her bestie Mindy spy on her, and finds out she is a witch, and La
rue tries everything she can to save Callahan.
Will she save him? Or will Brianna have her way?
Me & My Goulfriends is on the top of my list fave books, and I suggest you check her out!!!
Buy Me & My Ghouldfriends for .99 Me & My Ghoulfriends
Check out her website here
And follow her on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment