Where to Find Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mistral's Kiss


I've been a HUGE fan of Laurell K Hamilton's since 2008 when a dear friend of mine introduced me to her books. It all started with Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake), then half way through the series I was introduced to Merry Gentry. A half human half faerie who is princess trying to get pregnant before her cousin to get the throne.

"I am Princess Meredith, trapped in the kingdom of faerie, compelled to conceive a child, an heir to the throne, by engaging some of the realm's most beautiful men. Now Mistal, Queen Andais (her aunt) new captain of the guard, has risked the Queen's jealous wrath to come to my bed. Our joining has reawakened old magic, mystical power so ancient that no one stands against it and lives . . . not even my strongest and most favored: my Darkness and my Killing Frost. Not even Mistral himself, my Storm Lord. But because Mistral has helped to bring this magic forth, he may live another day.
If I can reclaim control of the fey power that once was, there may be hope for me and my reign in faerie. I might yet quell the dark schemes and subterfuges surrounding me. Through shadows of obsession and conspiracy gather, I may survive."

So, as you can see, I actually enjoyed this book, as always lol. I recommend this series strongly if you like alot of sex, domination, suspense, horror, all mixed into a series that gets more and more intense each book.

Good readings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment