Where to Find Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Rose Pressey


So, I did it . . . I bought my first ebook, I had too, having Rose Pressey on my twitter and facebook, talking back and forth, and always mentioning How To Date A Werewolf, she twisted my arm, and I'm glad she did lmao.
How To Date A Werewolf, where to begin. Let's just say it sucked me in right away. I even went through withdrawls when my husband decided he was going to take his iPad with him to North Carolina for a business trip for a week. Letting her know, I was going a little crazy lol.
Riley, who is a werewolf, also the founder of Get A Mate matchmaking service, feels threatened (somewhat) by a former client Lily (also a werewolf) because of a bad match. Lily picketing her business, and getting harassed at the mall. She was also getting packages of silver bullets.
She meets Jack ( a new neighbor . . . ) sexy, smart, all-around-good-guy. But Riley is convinced nothing will happen between them because of a curse from an old gypsy lady decades ago. But she goes out with him while she's drooling away at his scent and muscular arms and chest. :)
Then, things start getting out of hand. A high-speed chase between Riley and her roommate Jennifer vs. 2 bad guys in another car. All they wanted to do was to go to the mall to get sexy underwear for Sir Jack. Two nasty ass werewolves chase Riley through town. Then Jack starts getting threats, the same silver bullets.
I said a bit more than what I'm supposed to lmao.
I totally recommend this book if you like werewolves, suspense, comedy, and romance.
Good job Rose!!! Expect me to buy some more of your yummy readings!!!

http://www.rosepressey.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/rosepressey
http://www.facebook.com/rose.pressey

Good readings to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment