Where to Find Me

Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15: Lisa Kessler - Night Thief



Hi Everyone –

Thanks to Lacey for inviting me to be a part of her 31 Books of Halloween party!!! :-)



Halloween is a super fun time of year for me!  I love the cooler nights and the longer shadows… I love the spooky twist life takes, like the veil between our world and the “other” world thins!  Check out what happens to my porch every year! LOL



So this October has been extra special because NightThief, the next book in my Night Series, has just released!!! J  My Night Walkers are immortals, similar to vampires, but they are actually descended from the Mayans so there are a few unexpected twists from a European vampire…



Here’s the blurb:
After the fall of the Mayan civilization, Kane, an immortal Night Walker, has taken refuge in France for over 800 years. The modern world holds little interest for him until the night he meets the Golden Thief and is robbed of much more than his pocket watch.

Marguerite Rousseau is living a double life. By day she is the assistant to an eccentric French artist, Antoine Berjon, and by night she dons elegant evening gowns to woo French dignitaries before lifting their wallets.

Sparks ignite when Kane captures the thief, but Marguerite harbors a dark secret that could ruin them both.
 


I hope you’ll check out the book, and if you’ve got some cool Halloween traditions at your house, I’d love to hear about them! :-)

Lisa
Don't be a stranger...
 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really great series!! I can't wait to go and check it out. I love the name Kane and vampires are some of my favorite fantasy figures to read about!!!

    I also love Halloween. This year I'm trying to bake pumpkin seeds and possible try my hand at homemade pumpkin pie for the first time... If this works out then it will be the beginning of a new tradition for me... Wish me luck :-D

    ReplyDelete